Happy Thanksgiving to our listeners! Regina shares some tips for parents trying to survive the holidays with a teenager applying to college.
Ask your questions or share your feedback by…
- Leaving a comment on the show notes for this episode
- Calling us at (516) 900-NYCC to record a question on our NYCollegeChat voicemail if you want us to answer your question live on our podcast
- Emailing us at email@example.com to ask a question if you want us to answer it privately
Connect with us through…
- Subscribing to our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or TuneIn
- Liking us on Facebook
- Following us on Twitter
- Reviewing parent materials we have available at www.policystudies.org
- Inquiring about our consulting services if you need individualized help
- Reading Regina’s new blog, Parent Chat with Regina, or checking out our book, How To Find the Right College, which is now available for sale as a Kindle ebook or as a paperback workbook on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.